Friday, May 27, 2011

Senior Weeks! ....... ARE OVER

I think Senior Week 2 was better? WHY? Because we had Pajama Day, Crazy Hair/Hat Day, and other fun stuff. Today was the last day of Senior Weeks. :( Sadly. (And Field Day was today). We were at that place where there's fake grass and our school made a deal with the place owners so my grade and the other 2 grades lower than our grade  go every year. Since it was my last Field Day (Our grade graduates from the school in June) I did every activity. Including the embarrassing ones like Potato Sack where we look like idiots jumping around and Ball Fling where you have to throw a ball from a string as far as possible. But I participated in every one, still. It's was fun. Besides the part where we're in a heat wave ALL DAY. I'm gonna miss my school, I've been in it since I was in second grade. :'( I know I'm gonna cry at graduation.


BUT HEY, LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.


>;)


I'm gonna miss my second, third (she left the school though), fourth, fifth, and the rest of the teachers. You get the point. That also includes my gym teacher, the use to be sixth grade teacher, my fifth grade teacher's husband, and my friends.


:( To show how sad I am, I'm gonna leave you with this depressing (if your sad) gloomy feeling of rain video.






If I feel pain, you'll feel pain with meh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment