Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey everyone! So I'm working on my Portfolio. A portfolio is a HUGE binder you put stuff in from 3rd grade and up (until you current grade) to show how much work you did in that grade. 


I am trying to finish up all my portfolio requirements for the current grade I am in. If you don't, YOU DON'T GRADUATE!! But that's just for my school in the grade I am in. I just finished all my Math Glossaries for my math section of  my current grade and I am TOTALLY DONE WITH THEM! 


Everyone else in the class (or the grade) is struggling to finish theirs because the teachers and AP for our grade to us to stop doing the glossaries, but then like.. 2 months later, they told us to start doing them again. At the last minute. Well I'm done with mine.


I feel sorry for most of the people in our grade who are struggling to get their portfolios together. But I guess I'm just lucky. Wish me luck on finishing my portfolio by the end of the month, because that's when the portfolios are being collected. 


My luck better shine because I have a cute little picture of me on my portfolio when I was in the 4th grade, and that will make them feel all guilty if I God forbid don't finish my portfolio.!! >: D


(Hopefully)


Follow my blog if you read every word of this post. :) And... I will leave you with a music video for know....





No comments:

Post a Comment